Questions & Answers
- 1. How can I see how much the hotel room costs?
- Once you have entered your desired check-in and check-out date, number of persons in the “Check Rates” box located at the right top of the website, the screen will prompt to you the available room type, package and rates. Kindly be informed that all rates shown are in NETT and inclusive of prevailing taxes.
- 2. What does the room rate include?
- The rate only includes the Best Flexible Rate of room only. ANSA Hotel Kuala Lumpur does not have F&B outlets; however, we do have a wide selection of F&B tenants attached to us for our guests to patronize based on their preferences.
- 1. Do I get daily housekeeping services during my stay?
- In efforts of protecting our environment, housekeeping services will only be available every 2 days from the date of check-in.
- 2. When is the check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in time is at 3pm and check-out time is at 12pm. Should you need to extend your stay or request for late check-out, kindly inform reception. Extension of stay is subject to room availability.
- 3. Does internet connection available at the hotel?
- A wireless internet connection is available throughout the hotel. You may request for the access from the reception.
- 4. Does the hotel provide airport transfer or shuttle transfer?
- Airport transfer is available upon request and at chargeable fee.
- 5. Is there any eatery place nearby the hotel?
- There are various restaurants and food kiosk from various flavorsome cuisine to within reach. You may find selections of F&B kiosk just at ANSA Walk.
- 6. Where do I park my vehicle if I drive to the hotel?
- Car park is available directly after the main entrance or the drop-off point of the hotel lobby.
- 1. I am entering my credit card details. When will I pay?
- This depends on the rate package that you have selected. For booking under Room & Breakfast, we will perform card verification on your credit card 3 days prior to your arrival date. The full payment will be charged or collected, if you choose to use a different mode of payment, upon arrival. However, if you placed your booking under Advanced Purchase-Non- Refundable Rate, your credit card will be charged directly. Under this rate, no cancellation or amendments are permitted.
- 2. The hotel has charged my credit card, what should I do?
- We do not charge your credit card unless you placed your reservation under Advance Purchase Non-Refundable rate. Please check the payment conditions in your confirmation email to ensure the charge is not just part of our reservation policy. If you feel you have been charged incorrectly, please contact us directly.
- 3. Can I use a debit card to complete my reservation?
- We accept a debit card as well to guarantee a booking and the card is required for online booking as we will be performing a card verification 3 days prior the arrival date.
- 4. What is pre-authorization?
- When you make a reservation, there may be instances where we will contact your credit card company to confirm that the card you are using is valid and hasn’t been reported loss or stolen. At this time, we may also check to see if the card has enough money to cover the transaction. This is communicated in the form of pre-authorization of the full amount of your reservation. We, however, will not proceed with the charge. The time at which your card will be charged will depend on the terms and conditions linked to your booking.
Reservation / Booking
- 1. How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
- You will be provided with a booking confirmation number in an email format sent to the corresponding email address you have provided.
- 2. What is my reservation number and what do I need it for?
- In the event that you wish to change or cancel your reservation, you may do so online by quoting your reservation number.
Cancellation / Refund
- 1. Can I cancel or change my reservation?
- Cancellation or amendment is allowed from 24 hours prior to arrival date (property’s local time), otherwise penalty on first night charges will apply. Same applies to no-show.
- 2. What is a “non-refundable” or “free-cancellation”?
- Every room rate has a different policy set to it. A non-refundable policy means that a fee will apply if you decide to cancel or make changes to your booking. This fee is mentioned in the room conditions and in your confirmation. Free cancellation means you can change or cancel your booking fee of penalty; if done within time period set. This is written in the room conditions and in your confirmation. (For example, “Cancel up to x days”, or “Cancel before dd/mm/yy”)